Sunday, April 5, 2015

Autumn Braai, cricket and fun-and-games

So, we had another one of our get-together braai's, and all had a great time as usual. Greg and Briar could not make it, so we missed them, but there is always next time ;-)

I took a calmer, low-key role as I am still feeling the effects of a recent (bad) cold. I was the drinks mixer and photo snapper.

As with most of my recent pics, these are all j-pegs snapped with the GR.


Geno winding up one of the six balls hit over the fence...now we owe Uncle Petie a whole bag of balls :-)


MP getting ready to hit one too.

Whack!

Good form Philip!

You can't tell, but these Martini's were luminous green. 

And these lovely ladies are holding deep-pink drinks. Check out the frosted rims on the glasses. Windgat!

Mum and her boy. Love 'em!

Technique is everything....


....uuuuummm, what can I say, I choose my friends very carefully....malgatte!


Drinking and driving. Double demerits boys!

At Nando's this morning after church.