Sunday, October 29, 2017

A lazy Sunday braai after spending the morning in Freo

It was nice to have a "normal" weekend again after my week away in Melbourne last week which was followed the very next day by the South African bazaar (Fete).

Yesterday I had to duck into work, and that afternoon and evening we watched the whole STRANGER THINGS 2 series on Netflix. Bad!!

Today Scott popped round, we spent ~3 hours in Freo and then went home. I quickly mowed the lawn and we then had the afore mentioned "lazy" braai. It was a nice end to a good week and weekend.

Lekker braai, met roosterkoekies ook! Daai reuk maak seker die bure mal! Haha.
Lekker KWV'tjie ook, met eisch ja.



Mmmm!

Karla en haar "squeeze" ;-)

Die 200l drom-braai het twee heavy duty staal grids onder in. Gebou om te hou.
Boet (Shaun), I built this braai myself swaerie. Youtube taught me how to weld :-)

Hoe ronder hoe gesonder...not so much, haha!
It ook eight (8!) photos to get one where Lily looked at the camera. Stoutgat brak!