Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lazzy day (kinda),...but missed our chommies!

Today we took it easy. I was in Freo at 6am to read the newspaper at Gino's, then dashed home with coffee and hot-chocolate for Ka & the kids. I copied all the photo's we're printing for my folks (of their visit) and then off to netball we went. Karla's team won 51-13, and she had a cracker game. Good stuff princess!

From netball we went to Woollies for odds-and-sods, Bunnings for new washing line and I also finally bought a decent bicycle wheel pump. Works like a charm! Why haven't I bought one 10 years ago!?!

The last hours were spent weeding, I unpacked and cleaned the shed and we also had the usual braai. It was surprisingly warm today too, with beautiful sunshine all day long. I LOVE Perth! What a place.

...next weekend is (I think?) Potjie at Greg's place, or perhaps the week thereafter, we'll see :-)


Gino's at 6:15 this morning, and the usual crowd is in. Best time of the day.