Friday, December 5, 2008

Hiperfi's

Don't ask me, I assume "Hi-per-fi" is some girly-word for high-heel shoes. I mentioned these in an earlier Blog post, so here is the evidence. Too cute for words! Ma & Pa, click on the pic and tell me who's feet you see.

Eugene is also getting into the Krissy-spirit, and loved being our little Elf earlier this week.

It gets hot in Sydney people, and I don't mean a lowly 30 degrees. Think hotter. Don't believe me; here is my mate Werner standing in front of the standard Sydney domestic fan. He has osmium-filled (look it up) shoes and heavy-duty velcro on the shoe-soles, which is how we managed to get this photo.

Finally, one for my "Woolly" friends in-the-know. Here is a photo of some rather nice wool (yeah, subtle understatement, I know). Just remember you saw it here first!

~ END