Monday, December 1, 2008

Milkshakes & Rouse Hill

Our new favorite spot for coffee & breakfast is "The Coffee Club" in Rouse Hill. Good food, great coffee and excellent service. Can't ask for more.

Me with my two bestest, most beautiful kids....I appologize for the picture quality; these were taken as JPG's, not RAW's

Karin and Karla getting "something" special for themselves. Girls love jewelery stores, and we don't do this often, so it was nice to spoil them. Karla also got some "low" high-heel shoes. She looks so grown up!

Karin whipping up some cherry milkshakes. Man, they are nice. Is there anything Karin can't do well when it comes to cooking etc??

While waiting for the time to pass up in Newcastle (Xmas function there last Friday night) I snapped this photo. The angler caught two good-size fish while I was watching. This type of coastline is very similar to Port Elizabeth/East London in South Africa. I can just see my dad standing in the wind and braving the surf, waiting for "the next big one" to bite.
~ END